QUESTIONS & ANSWERS ABOUT PERSONAL INJURY CASES
Question: Can you give me an example of how that works?
Injuries from accidents occur in many different settings. Sometimes the injuries arise from an automobile or motorcycle accident, other times they may occur as the result of a dangerous condition on another person's property or perhaps from the use of a product which malfunctions or is improperly designed. In the worst of circumstances, injuries can result in the wrongful death of a person leaving behind surviving family members to deal with the emotional and financial losses caused by the wrongful death. If you would like to schedule a initial consultation contact an Kansas car / boat / semi accident attorney, representing clients in Olathe at McCullough, Wareheim & LaBunker, P.A. Give us a call at (785) 233-2362 or complete our inquiry form.
Certainly, let's say a jury determines you were 20% at fault in an automobile accident and the other driver was 80% at fault. You cannot recover damages from yourself. Since you were 20% at fault, you are only allowed to recover up to 80% of your provable damages.
On behalf of McCULLOUGH, WAREHEIM & LaBUNKER, P.A. we hope this material will be of benefit to you in answering your questions relative to wrongful death. Contact one of our slip fall injury lawyers representing clients in Olathe, Kansas (and throughout the State of Kansas) today to schedule your initial consultation.